Project Manager - Devizes | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Devizes, Wiltshire, England
30000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting position has become available for a full time Project Manager to join a growing and friendly Project Management Office team based in Devizes. The successful candidate will earn up to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Primarily office based but with flexible opportunities to work remotely, you will be responsible for the planning, communication, and delivery of projects to the highest standards and in accordance with company’s policies.
You must be a positive, friendly, and sociable team player with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced in a project management position
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at the same time and to tight deadlines,
- Calm under pressure and able to maintain professional attitude under pressure
- An excellent organiser
- A great team player
- Great at attention to detail
- Able to stay focused on task and keep the team on track
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others
- Prince2 / Agile certified
- Own and deliver all projects utilising best industry standards and Prince2 methodologies,
- Be able to drive,
- Lead on all project related activities including planning, communication, implementation, and testing,
- Successfully manage resources for timely delivery,
- Control risk, scope, and changes to the baseline of the project,
- Control all communication and escalation activities in a timely manner,
- Control progress and ensure all stakeholders are provided with up to date information,
- Conduct post project reviews, identify lessons learnt and implement them into subsequent activities and processes,
- Use internally approved tools to manage project activities,
- Contribute to improving processes and bring new ideas to regular meetings,
- Ensure project documentation is always up to date and products are delivered with all documentation included,
- Comply with company’s standards and certifications including: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 20000
Company + Benefits
Our client is a substantial Cloud and Managed Service Provider supplying technical services from their bases in Wiltshire and Dorset across the South West and nationally via their network of reseller partners. The company offers the full spectrum of IT from consultancy and support through to project delivery and installation.
They are always looking for friendly new faces to join their ever-growing team of 60 professionals. They are among the elite in the industry and pride themselves on their integrity, knowledge, and experience. They have a great reputation and are consistently growing their business and they have seen no impact from the current economic climate.
Our client is already the largest provider of services in this geography but are looking to improve their support and relationships with these accounts while growing more business in the area.
They offer great opportunities to learn new skills and with their sound growth the prospects for career advancement are excellent.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
- Onsite fitness suite
- Childcare, eyecare and cycle to work scheme
- Perk scheme
- Employment anniversary awards
- Company funded social events
- Company contributory pension scheme
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Project Manager, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000, Project Documentation, Manager, Managing, Project Managing