Receptionist - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
9.0000 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Brigadiers - Receptionist
Receptionist - Brigadiers
Salary - Up to £12 per hour
Schedule - Full Time
Experience - 1 year in a quality restaurant
Brigadiers are seeking a Receptionist to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable, and passionate about all thing's food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist looking for an opportunity in an award-winning, critically acclaimed group.
Brigadiers are seeking a Receptionist to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all thing’s food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist looking for an opportunity in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Inspired by the army mess bars of India, where military regiments go to eat, drink and socialise, Brigadiers accommodates 140 covers internally with a further 34 on an outdoor terrace. Encouraging socialising and camaraderie, live sport is shown on demand in selected rooms, whilst pool and classic card games is offered for those who wish to play while they eat and drink. The food offering focuses on different methods of Indian barbecue, utilising tandoors, charcoal grills, rotisseries, wood ovens and classic Indian smokers. The drinks offering marries together the food and social spirit of the restaurant with beer, whisky, cocktails on tap and large serves.
We're looking for an experienced Receptionist to ensure a welcoming and engaging first impression, and an exceptional guest experience and ensuring a seamless journey for our guests from start to finish.
If you have experience in the following, then we want to hear from you:
* Welcoming and interacting with our guests in a professional and friendly manner, building rapport to encourage their repeat custom;
* Effectively managing reservations and walk-ins to maximise covers during service;
* Handling face to face, telephone and email queries in a polite, professional and diplomatic manner.
* 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
* A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
* Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
* A supportive, people-focussed culture;
* Free meals on duty;
* Employee referral bonus;
* Discounted gym membership;
* Employee of the Month and Long Service awards;
* 28 days' holiday per year;
* Great staff parties.
JKS Restaurants' portfolio currently includes Michelin Star-awarded restaurants, Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyle's; as well as Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Motu and Flor. There are ambitious plans for growth, with the opening of further restaurants across all ends of the market and types of cuisine, both imminently and over the coming years, making this is a very exciting time to join the team.