Business Development Manager - Grangemill | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Grangemill, Derbyshire, England
60000.0000 - 70000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Macildowie have partnered with a Technology Agency and Consultancy specialist who are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager based in East Midlands.
Acting as an hunter business development expert, you'll be comfortable building relationships with very technically savvy buyers. You'll be joining the team in this new position to support the significant growth ambitions. The key aspect of the job is to identify and land new clients that fit within our target profile. The core target buyer is a senior IT leader with responsibility for delivering digital products to market.
- Driving sales of the company's services to agreed target prospects within the UK
- Delivering significant, but realistic, sales targets
- Identifying the objectives and needs of target organisations
- Our Industry Expert - you'll be researching and monitoring industry trends using news sources and in-house tools to enable prospect identification and proposition development
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Successfully building strategic relationships with key prospects and industry professionals
- Attending relevant conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Leading the end-to-end sales process with target prospects from identification and approach to initial pitch, negotiating and closing the deal in collaboration with the Director of Growth
- Leading complex bids and tender responses with cross functional internal teams and subject matter experts
- Forecasting resourcing needs, working closely with the appropriate client services centre of excellence
- Providing input into new marketing initiatives where they support new sales opportunities
- Responsible for smoothly transition new client relationships from New Business to delivery teams
- Working with team members and lead generation organisations to identify and drive new opportunities
- Maintaining accurate pipeline records and reports
- Direct responsible for forecasting and revenue profiling on a yearly, quarterly and monthly
- Working within governance frameworks when pricing and pitching solutions
- A strong track record in technical solution selling and bid management
- Strong written, numerical and problem solving skills
- Real hunger and energy to grow the business and secure deals
- Strong commercial acumen and commercial awareness
- Confidence to work with and pitch to senior management
- Well-developed relationship building skills
- Highly proactive with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Impact and gravitas
- The ability to work with small teams from different specialisms in a project based environment.
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience working in an agency
- Experience in working with digital project and technical teams
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.