Head Chef - Northallerton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
24000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Head Chef to join our site in North Yorkshire. You will be part of a well-respected company in a relaxed but very high end environment, with the opportunity to flourish and drive the direction of your venue.
- Day to day responsibility managing the food operation
- To lead and coach your team to strive to meet all targets and establish a culture that promotes clear communication, efficiency and best practice
- Exercise and adhere to company policies and procedures, ability to address any issue within the site
- Work closing with the General Manager to maintain high quality standards at all times as well as managing budgets/P&L
- Full control to deliver exciting menus to maximise sales and drive quality
- Must be an existing Chef with practical hands on experience in the industry
- Experience of leading a team
- Demonstrate passion and have the ability to inspire your team
- Have an open, flowing communication style
This role allows the successful candidate to put their own stamp on the venue and really make it their own!
In return for your hard work the salary will be up to £30,000 plus bonus and great benefits.
If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality, click apply for the chef role!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics