Senior Front End Engineer - Tower of London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Front End Engineer
Tower of London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
TTG is a one-stop-shop that's not one-size-fits-all.
Considering making an application for this job? Check all the details in this job description, and then click on ‘apply’.
Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies.
TTG has more than million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows.
And it's just the beginning.
Sitting at the intersection of technology and theater, TodayTix Group is a business built upon a tireless commitment to innovation and the arts.
We believe that theatergoers should better reflect our world, and we are proud to build the tools necessary to best facilitate global access to shows for our million active users.
About the role: We know that building the first in-app lottery and forging partnerships with over 2,000 theaters, producers, and cultural institutions around the world is just the beginning.
We are looking for kind, passionate, ambitious and motivated individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to join us as we continue on our journey to "find a seat for everyone." If that's you, we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a lead engineer to join our world-class team of technologists.
You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering on our public websites, our native apps, platforms and services as well as our technical tooling that makes us happy and efficient.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, and expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table.
All applicants are welcome! Our technology team is driven, opinionated, and committed to customer experience.
We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team and seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, and getting things right.
This is not a "go-to-your-cubicle" workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication and collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc.
We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview and do your job to the best of your ability! Responsibilities:
- You should love working with a team and be an excellent collaborator who enjoys working with others to solve user problems
- Experience of working in environments that use at least two of Java, PHP, Python or Node at scale
- You are an advocate for web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc) and a power user of version management with Git
- Care deeply about user experience and design aesthetics
- Help others write simple, comprehensible, and maintainable code
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment and are looking to grow personally and wear new hats as we scale.
- Work with the VP Engineering to help members of the team to develop and grow within the TodayTix environment Bonus Skills:
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- You have experience with AWS and/or Terraform and Ansible provisioning
- Experience of working in a PaaS environment
- You have passion for automation and Docker We believe in using the right tool for the job, rather than adhering to any given platform.
Our production systems currently use Node, Python, Java/Groovy and React/Redux/Nextjs.
We use AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Datadog and AWS as backing services but with your insights any of that may change if there's a good enough business reason.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flu (and COVID) Jab
- Free eye test
- Pension; 4% Employer vs 4% Employee
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Sick pay (7 days)
- 3 months of Parental leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching (£200 annually)
- £260 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme £500 (£2000 post-COVID)
- Season Ticket Loan (post-COVID)
- Employee Referral Bonus (post-COVID)
- £800 Annual Budget for personal development (post-COVID)
- People Ops Screening
- Tech Test
- Video Call with hiring manager
- Tech Interviews