Implementation Consultant - Little Marlow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
CIPHR are a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR, Payroll and Learning Management systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
About the role
As an Implementation Consultant you'll be a key member of CIPHR's project delivery team, effectively managing and delivering work packages with our new and existing customers. You'll assist with the configuration, implementation and recommended best use of CIPHR products and services whilst focussing on operating in the most efficient and effective manner, ensuring that delivery throughput and revenue recognition are maximized, and high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
This is a field-based role, where you will be based from home with travel to our Head Office in Marlow when required, and to client sites nationally. As travelling is an essential part of the role you will need to have:
- a willingness to travel in the future
- a full UK driving license
- The primary contact and trusted advisor for the customer throughout the delivery of the work package.
- Create clear and concise documentation as appropriate to the deliverable.
- To have the flexibility to be both a functional product expert and to assume project management responsibilities ensuring the effective and timely delivery of assigned work packages.
- Utilise and manage other CIPHR resources as appropriate to achieve successful delivery.
- Ensure customer expectations are managed effectively through timely and effective communication.
- Experience of working in a HR role and implementing a HR systems or
- Experience of working in a recruitment role and implementing an applicant tracking system
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude to understand technical issues and the database designs
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with clients and understand their requirements
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Experience of working in a client-facing role for external clients
What we offer:
Apart from working with a great team, a growing company and having the chance to learn and enhance your knowledge and qualifications, we offer;
- 25 days annual leave (28 after 3 years services), plus bank holidays
- Regular training
- Life assurance
- Medical Cover and Dental cover
- Perks at Work - access to exclusive discounts, cinema tickets, etc.
- Free annual health screening
- Gym Loan
- £1,500 employee referral scheme