Project Manager - City of Leicester - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
City of Leicester - This Area Only
£300 - £350/day (outside of IR35)
Contract (Full time)
A growing well respected Regional Contractor who are currently enjoying a huge influx of upcoming work. The business has built a fantastic reputation within the industry and are now looking to recruit a Project Manager to deliver one of many upcoming projects.
They have built their reputation by being committed to delivering a personalised service, adapting their approach to suit each individual client. This approach has allowed them to successfully grow year on year, which has enabled them to solidify their presence in the industry.
Operating in multiple sectors, their projects spread across Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Mixed-Use schemes.
As Project Manager you will take ultimate responsibility for the delivery of the given project and will be tasked with managing a full site time in order to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget. The team out on site will consist of: Site Managers, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors. Typical roles and responsibilities can be found below…
* Programming of works.
* Managing the delivery/commercial team (Site Managers/engineers etc.) ensuring projects are running to programme and to budget.
* Liaising with architects/design teams.
* Liaising with external M&E consultants.
* Heading up client meetings and site visits.
* Overall responsibility for Health & Safety out on site.
* Have a working knowledge of budgets and costing