Consumer Insights Analyst - Hillingdon | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Consumer Insights Analyst
Hillingdon, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Our client a multinational confectionery, food and beverage company are looking for Consumer Insights Analyst for a contract based in Uxbridge
The role of the Consumer Insights Analyst is a key partner to local Marketing teams. The successful candidate will be the expert of their business. They will have strong knowledge of those markets and brands.
Growth Opportunities identification
* Understand the biscuit consumer landscape through analysis of the consumer & shopper dynamics (. purchasing panel analysis, U&A analysis), the structure of the market (. occasions & need states, product domains, retail dynamics etc.) and macroeconomic, culture, people and channel trends.
* Analyse and synthesise market trends, main brands performance and main competitor’s performance to find growth opportunities that help reach the strategic plan (SP) ambitions
* Partner with the local and regional bakery marketing teams. Communicate clear and compelling recommendations for concrete growth activities by combining shopper, consumer & category
* Drive for Results
* Problem Solving
* Learning on the Fly
* Knowledge of, and knowledge of how to apply different types of strategic research from U&A's to market mapping/structure methods, segmentations, preferred
* Understanding of how to conduct competitive analysis and identify relative portfolio strengths and gaps Ability to create holistic view of brand performance
* Ability to synthesize data from different sources into a well-structured story with clear implications
* Know how to apply different methods understand people such as in-person and/or digital ethnography Familiar with Product Testing, Brand positioning, Communications development and Packaging research
* Extensive working experience in insights or marketing (preferably FMCG)
* Considerable experience within market research
Knowledge: including education, qualifications and training Education: Bachelor's degree (Social Science, Business Administration, Marketing preferred)
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience required Apply Now!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. – Select Engineering Limited