Head of Customer Retention - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Customer Retention
East London, Greater London, England
60000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Head of Customer Retention
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: South West London. UK
Ourclient is a technology company that is focused on delivering your weekly groceries from your favourite stores right to your door in as little as one hour. They are Ireland’s leading same day grocery delivery service and have just launched into the UK, with plans to expand.
They are growing fast and their focus is to exceed customer service expectations and create a loyal base of consumers. They are looking to hire for the first time a Head of Customer Retention to help them achieve this goal. It is a great opportunity to be a key member of the business, shaping and creating activities and a team that focuses on improving customer retention and building their customer journey.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of customer retention and nurture.
- Support existing customers, and encourage frequent loyal purchases on their platform as well a build an engaged and loyal community.
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and implementing strategies and creative to enhance customer relationships and encourage frequent purchases on the platform.
- You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, both supporting retention but also working closely with the new customer acquisition, brand and CX teams.
- You will be responsible for tracking key customer retention metrics, and delivering projects to enhance the offering. You will also be responsible for managing your promotional activities within the customer retention budget.
- You will also work closely with the Product Team.
- You will monitor brand reputation and develop strategies to ensure the brand is fairly represented externally to consumers - working closely with CX team.
- You will be the key point of contact for our new software tool which will support automation of key customer retention tasks, activities and projects.
- Create new or develop existing retention campaigns and programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and customer targeting.
- Evaluate program results and optimize as needed.
- Identify sales opportunities while servicing customers.
- Building a customer retention team.
- At least 5 years experience in a Marketing role, experience in retention programmes.
- You will be able to execute multi-touch campaigns, logic streams, workflow automations, A/B testing, automation rules, creation of segments, email content creation, and deployment in Iterable or similar marketing automation platform
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience using a marketing automation platform (Iterable, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.). Iterable experience highly desirable.
- Build multi-channel (email, push, in-app, SMS) automated and batched campaigns
- You will be highly numerate, with a strong degree and good communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills; attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Logical thinker who has a passion for CRM or Customer Service systems like Intercom / Salesforce
- Customer Service systems knowledge is a plus (Intercom and/or any CRM knowledge)
- You will also be able to take that data and work with creative agencies to create engaging content driven by the brand positioning and guidelines.
- Have a natural interest in people and a passion for brands.
- A qualification/certification in any of the following would be highly regarded: COPC, Agile or similar.
- Have worked in a tech company where you have experience providing feedback to product teams.
- Experience of working multi-market.
- Someone who thrives in a start-ups and enjoys building new ideas from scratch with a lovely, lively bunch of people.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 18350/5cvl.
Please see our website for full details.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.