Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £24000 per annum + Uncapped commission
£18,000 £24,000 basic / OTE £30,000 £40,000 yr1 (Uncapped)
Location: Didsbury, Manchester
No Micromanagement, Flexible Working Times, Fast Progression
YourPrime is an ambitious new recruitment company founded by Directors with realworld experience, impeccable industry reputations and success stories that will make a tremendous book one day. We deliver a consultative, personal and knowledgeable service in partnership with our customers and candidates and we are keen to meet motivated individuals to share our excitement and ambition.
We are different to other agencies. Set up with the idea to operate in a more modern way offering flexible working hours, a mature environment and no micromanagement, KPIs or phone monitoring. You would be joining an experienced team that have been very successful in technology sales management and industryfocused recruitment and we relish the opportunity to meet likeminded ambitious individuals that are hungry to build something unique with us.
YourPrime are recruiting a Trainee Consultant who would be joining at the most opportunistic time as we enter and develop new markets. Full training will be provided from the ground up and you will work with highly experienced recruiters with over 15 years between them. We will aim to progress you quickly, give you autonomy and ownership but most importantly fantastic earns. First year you should expect to earner £30,000 £40,000, 2nd year £40,000 £60,000 and 3rd year £65,000 £90,000. We will also salary review on an annual basis.
We are flexible, encouraging and enthusiastic to help you grow as an individual and with the growth plans we have in place you can take your career with YourPrime as far as you want to go with several progression steps along the way.
If you demonstrate an ambition that matches ours then we would love to hear from you.
The role: Trainee Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant (progression in to Senior Consultant then Management)
- 360 recruitment position in charge of both candidate and client relationships
- Permanent recruitment within one of our chosen sectors
- Consultative relationships with clients and candidates relationships based on trust and value
- Drive to develop a market and take ownership
- Monthly / quarterly financial targets
- Develop quickly in to a Senior Consultant role and beyond
The person: Trainee Consultant
- Some recruitment experience or experience working with a B2B sales role is desired however not essential
- Proven ability to hit targets and ability to demonstrate new business skills
- Understanding of performance metrics and activity needed to be successful
- Proactive nature and a decisive attitude
- Passion for career development, commercially minded, financially driven
- Excellent communicator both face to face and over the phone
What can we offer you: Trainee Consultant
- An enviable and exciting career path
- Competitive salary and industry leading commission structure
- Chance to develop a division and lead your own market / sector
- No Micromanagement or KPIs
- Supportive environment
- Night out, drinks, incentives, Christmas parties
- Flexible working hours and early finishes on Fridays
- Potential for leadership, profit share, divisional management
- Relaxed culture and atmosphere
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern offices in Didsbury area of Manchester
Posted 32 days ago