Business Service Executive - Leeds | 29958 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Service Executive
Business Service Executive
£22,200 basic salary, up to £24k OTE
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky - we've joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
This is a great opportunity to join us as aBusiness Service Executive. You'll provide excellent customer service along with resolving issues and problems as they arise. In doing so, you'll receive an excellent starting salary and an opportunity to earn extra on top.
What you'll do:
*- Account manage businesses to create long term relationships making them promoters of our Sky Business Broadband & Voice services
- Support our customers with troubleshooting potential technical issues
- Effectively configure any advanced products and showcase these to the customer over the phone
- Strive for first time resolution while handling all issues with accountability, ownership and urgency
- Create the very best customer experience, ensuring its seamless for our customers
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through on every interaction with customers*
What you'll bring:
*- A background in providing the best customer experience within a Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Proven capability to account manage customers in a role where service levels are key
- Ability to face challenges and push through to completion
- A great customer rapport through telephone and written skills
- The passion to take real accountability for your actions and goals
- If you already have an understanding of voice and broadband, great! Don't worry if not, we'll give you all the training required to solve technical queries*
You'll work hours across 5 days with varied shift patterns during our opening times of Monday-Friday 8am-6pm & Saturday 9am-5pm, where Saturdays are currently 1 in 8.
We want you to feel confident when talking about our products, so you'll get free Sky Q, phone and broadband. But that's not all, you'll also get:
- 30 days' annual leave (and three bank holidays)
- A generous pension
- Private healthcare and dental
- A range of high street discounts
- Expert on-the-job training and support
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Leeds, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with. You may be required to return to working full time at your base location with short notice, in line with any changes to government guidance, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best. That means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.