Machine Operators - Newton Aycliffe | 30043 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, England
£9 - £14 per hour
Berry Recruitment are recruiting a number of Operatives to work in Newton Aycliffe on a 3 shift rotation Monday to Friday, before applying please ensure you can work the following;
You must be over 18 and be able to work full time.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Works hard to meet production targets
- Flexible to working hours
- Works well in a team
- Experience in a fast paced environment
Our client, a tier 1 automotive supplier, are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join their fast paced production team on a temporary ongoing assignment.
The starting pay rate is from £ per hour days with shift allowance for backs and nights, this increases after 12 weeks up to £ per hour.
Overtime is also available and paid at time and a half.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS, REGULAR HAND WASHING, SOCIAL DISTANCE SAFETY BETWEEN OPERATORS.
The duties and responsibilities of the Production Operative may include, but are not limited to:
- Operating machinery on a production line
- Quality checking for any defects
- Labelling of finished product
- Loading and unloading parts into to processes
- Working towards and achieving production targets
- General housing keeping duties
- Working in accordance with health and safety directive
- Demonstrate the ability to perform repetitive tasks consistently, be punctual and reliable, and will show a high level of attention to detail
Benefits included with this position are as follows:
- Free on-site parking
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage references
- Reward incentives for performance (Star of the month)
- Dedicated on-site support
- Online Payslips
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply now and if suitable we will be in touch with you ASAP.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...