Maintenance Supervisor - Red Hill | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Red Hill, Worcestershire, England
£40000/annum + Pension
Permanent (Full time)
I am currently working with a Worcestershire based organisation that is a leading player in the manufacturing sector, they are seeking to recruit proven “Hands On” Maintenance Supervisor to lead and develop its team and maintenance strategy.
* Negotiable salary of up to £40K
* Company Pension
* 33 Days Holiday Entitlement
* Stable Working Environment as we are a Key Worker Specific Sector.
Duties of a Maintenance Supervisor
* You will be required to lead the team providing “hands on” technical support whilst also developing the use of preventative maintenance strategies and a continuous improvement ethos.
Requirements of a Maintenance Supervisor
* The position of Maintenance Supervisor will require you to have a proven track record in developing maintenance structures, where your individual input into the business has seen improvements in plant reliability, production volume, staff retention and overall profitability.
* It is essential that you have supported a team of Maintenance Engineers as either a Supervisor or Manager, within an electronic assembly, food processing, paint plant or clean room type environment.
Preference is given to candidates that have a have climbed the ranks of Maintenance from an Apprentice level.
The role is commutable from Worcester, Redditch, Bromsgrove & Evesham
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994