Customer Success Manager - Elephant & Castle | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Success Manager
Elephant & Castle, Greater London, England
£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
MONDAY – FRIDAY
We are retained to recruit on behalf of Ramp Global.
Founded in 2010, we have gone from strength to strength and now work with over 20,000 agencies and suppliers in over 30 countries worldwide and £450 million worth of recruitment fees posted onto the platform. Our high-growth HR tech SaaS platform provides employers with the ability to source, procure, fulfil roles and pay agency suppliers through one cloud platform. It’s a technology marketplace that helps to connect employers and recruitment agencies to work together more effectively.
With our streamlined agency management platform, employers can access quality agency sourced talent in multiple countries and gain new and diverse talent from local agency suppliers. The digital Source-To-Pay solution ensures a unified approach when hiring new talent via staffing agencies.
We secured significant investment at the end of 2020 and, since January, have increased vacancies by 500% active on the platform across a range of global customers. It’s a thriving, fast-paced environment that’s continually growing. Working here you will feel part of the RAMP Global family who encourages employees to grow with them.
You can enjoy 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) as well as an additional 1day of holiday for every year of service. You’ll be offered flexible working hours, bonus schemes, the option to buy shares, season ticket loans and team nights out/annual trip abroad.
As a Customer Success Manager your key duties will include:
* Overseeing a portfolio of assigned global key clients
* Own and manage customer relationships to showcase the value of the RAMP Global platform and ensure success from onboarding to ongoing account management, delivery and placements
* Working with a team of Account Managers to continually source and engage the best suppliers to drive delivery and placements across active roles
* Supporting the Client Services Director in driving delivery across key accounts and providing insight around supplier performance and spend
* Providing ongoing client support and query resolution via telephone, email and virtual meetings
* Not only focused on detail, but can see the “big picture” and provide ideas to elevate the team and our processes
* Working in a result driven environment with ongoing targets and metrics
* Managing priorities and multi-tasking
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Customer Success Manager, you must have:
* Experience in a client relationship/customer success role in the Tech/SaaS based industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to build a good rapport and long-term relationships with clients
* Good understanding of technology platforms
* Team player
* Driven, resilient and focused
* Strong organisation skills
* Experience working in a team environment towards common goals
* Professional style, approachable, supportive and proactive
* HR or Recruitment Technology industry experience (DESIRABLE)
If you’re interested in becoming a Customer Success Manager, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out