Health and Safety Manager - Bristol | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health and Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: HSE Manager
My client who are a well-established chemical manufacturing company specialising in label laundry and household cleaning products are actively seeking an experienced HSE Manager to join the team in Bristol.
Main tasks and duties for the role of HSE Manager include:
• To be the custodian of the sites specific HSE improvement plans, to ensure that the plans are kept updated, communicated.
• To develop and ensure that all local safety management systems are maintained and kept up to date at both sites.
• To be the site lead for Environmental improvement activity and to spearhead an ongoing CI approach towards environmental risk issues.
• To ensure all site-based safety data is captured, logged and recorded.
• To provide high quality professional advice to Line Managers on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and good practice.
• To act as site lead for any safety-based audits, legislative based visits or inspections.
• To identify areas of significant risk, accident trends and provide possible solutions.
• To input all accident and incident data onto local and group databases to ensure regulatory compliance reporting standards are maintained.
• Risk assessments: to assist in and to ensure the quality of task-based assessments, manual handling and COSHH assessments.
Essential qualifications and experience needed:
• Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma (or recognised equivalent) (Not mandatory)
• NEBOSH Environmental Diploma (or recognised equivalent)
• Membership of IOSH or another recognised professional body
• Membership of IEMA or other recognised environmental body
• Thorough understanding of HS&E legislation.
• Great communication and presentation skills
• An ability to work with a variety of teams and coordinate their efforts
For further information on this position please contact Nathan Turley on (url removed) or call (phone number removed)