Part 2 Architectural Assistant
£25000 - £32000 per annum + company benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Part 2 Architect required for a wellestablished practice based in Slough. The Part 2 Architect will be reporting to the director and will have responsibility for managing and delivering on the designs of a range of architectural projects, both in the high end residential, commercial and leisure sectors. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Revit and Photoshop and have experience in the early design stages and an understanding of UK building regulations. The successful Part 2 Architect will be based from my clients offices in Slough. This company is a medium sized company that will give you real responsibility from the start as they have recently taken on a Project to build 120 residential flat as well as work for a Hotel Chain.
The Part 2 Architect will work on a variety of architectural developments spanning from resdidential, commercial development, educational, leisure and on occasions masterplanning.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Prepare and present feasible reports and design proposals to clients
- Advise on the nature and quality of materials needed
- Control projects from start to finish
- Resolve any issues or problems that arise during construction
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Architecture
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent team player
- Revit Essential
- Photoshop, AutoCAD and SketchUP
- Previous experience in early stage design and understanding of UK Builidng Regulations favourable.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary Expectation £24k to £32k DOE
- 20 days holidays
- Other company benefits
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 69 days ago