£24k - 28k per year
Bath / Bristol Based
£24K - £28K
We have an exciting Sales Support vacancy available with one of our most innovative clients based in the South West in the retail technology industry. Their Client base covers both the UK and international businesses with many household names.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2 years' experience in a sales support role, working closely with the sales and operations teams. You will be responsible for a wide range of duties that include; qualifying initial sales enquiries, managing the CRM database, social media marketing activities, preparing quotes and assisting with tender documents as well as receiving and processing orders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard-working, dynamic individual who is looking for a fantastic new sales support role with an exciting company!
Responsibilities in sales support:
- Process sales orders and contracts
- Respond to sales enquiries, qualify and arrange sales appointments
- Ensure regular and accurate updates are made on the company CRM system
- Receive, issue and log incoming tenders
- Help produce tender documents to meet deadlines and manage tender enquiries
- Create sales tools such as presentation slides, proposals
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer portfolios
- Maintain the company profile and information on e-tendering portals
- Customer focused and confident communicator at all levels (both written and oral)
- Self-starter and good organisation, attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Proven B2B negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships with key clients at all levels
- Confident to consult with senior level employees
- Experience within the IT industry and of IT systems (desirable)
- Private healthcare
- Progression opportunities
- Bacon sandwiches on a Friday!
- A pleasant and friendly team environment
- Free parking
Posted 36 days ago