£18000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus, holiday, discount
- Our client is looking for enthusiastic, confident and competitive Assistant Manager to join their well established showroom and trade counter.
- ABOUT YOU:
- For this Assistant Manager role, potential is more important than past experience however previous trade counter experience would be beneficial. If you are someone who is results driven and has a natural flair for sales, this role is ideal for you. You need to be confident in giving a high level of customer service in order to establish and maintain relationships with customers and have a helpful and driven approach to your work.
- They pride themselves on having a high level of customer service and are looking for like minded people who consider themselves to be approachable and eager to learn. The company has over 40 years experience in the industry, with nine outlets based across the South West. They work closely with many of the worlds leading wall and floor manufacturers to bring the very latest designs and innovations to their customers.They are eager to share their knowledge with staff that show willing to learn and a commitment to the role and company.
- Salary: £25,000 + OTE
- Attendance bonus
- 28 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year, up to a max of 33 days.
- Pension scheme
- Store discount for yourself, family & friends
- Onsite parking
- WORKING HOURS:
- Store open hours: 8:3018:00 (MonSat) // 8:3019:00 (Thurs) // 10:0016:00 (Sun)
- 42 hours over 5 days (including breaks)
- Weeks rota on rotation approx 1 in 4 weekends off
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 19 days ago