Content Writer/Marketing Assistant
Pinxton, Derbyshire, England
Content Writer/Marketing Assistant
Permanent, full-time (37.5 hour week)
Based Pinxton, Nottinghamshire (NG16)
Are you an experienced, proactive and tenacious Content Writer, able to create engaging and inspirational copy for various platforms in a B2B environment, who is seeking to work alongside a progressive and supportive Marketing Manager?
ConSpare is a well-established, family-owned company; a longstanding market leader in their sector yet continuing to grow and innovate. We now have a vacancy for a Content Writer/Marketing Assistant, who will report to the Marketing Manager. This is a busy and varied full-time role creating Marketing content for both online and offline channels including two websites, email, blogs, press releases, case studies, print collateral and internal comms. It is anticipated that some travel (UK-wide, to customer sites) to gather information will be required, so you will need to be a car driver with your own transport.
We are looking for someone who values our 'Make it better' approach and instinctively applies it to everything they do.
- Work on own initiative and to deadlines to create a wide variety of relevant, informative and compelling Marketing content, under the direction of the Marketing Manager and in line with the Marketing Strategy.
- Proactively build strong relationships, both internally and externally, to obtain the necessary information in a timely manner, thereby ensuring an effective and continuous flow of data.
- Liaise effectively with both colleagues and customers to research and develop content, review and update as necessary.
- Implement/develop systems to capture information and capitalise on opportunities.
- Ensure all promotional activities are consistent with organisational brand guidelines and are in line with the Marketing Strategy.
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager, devise and deliver the Communication Strategy for social media marketing (eg blogs, LinkedIn), press releases and website content.
- Monitor competitor and supplier communications.
- Very high level of literacy - an effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Strong copywriting skills, demonstrating excellent grammar.
- Strong IT skills - use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Word Press, Adobe Creative Cloud, Social Media management software.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar, content writing-based role.
- A proven track record of original content writing, including examples and evidence of their impact.
- Experience of undertaking research using multiple, varied sources.
- Experience of B2B Marketing.
- Very strong interpersonal skills; resilient. Able to build strong working relationships.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Confident approach, calm under pressure.
- First-rate time management and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with a flexible approach.
- Significant relevant experience or a Marketing/English degree or working towards a CIM qualification at the relevant level.
- Holds a full driving licence permitting driving in the UK, has own transport.
- Knowledge of the construction/engineering industries and experience of managing social media channels would be an advantage
We offer an in-depth induction programme and full training will be given.
Competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme and free parking.
Posted 17 days ago