Legal Secretary – Residential Conveyancing
£17000 - £23000 per annum
Talented Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary sought for a successful firm in West Sussex.
Joining this outstanding practice located in the Pulborough area, the successful candidate will assist and support fee earners specialising in conveyancing matters. Responsible for providing full administrative and secretarial support, you will prove to be a self-driven and reliable professional.
• Diary management
• Audio typing
• Opening and closing client files
• Preparing routine letters and correspondence
• Arranging meetings and appointments
• Liaising with clients in person and over the telephone
• Maintaining the firm's wills database
• Providing reception cover as required
• Legal secretaries with solid recent experience in supporting fee earners specialising in conveyancing
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in the use of BigHand and case management systems
• Has a fast and accurate audio typing speed
• Works well when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Our client is a well-established practice that has multiple offices in West Sussex and offers a comprehensive range of services to businesses and individuals. Staffed by a team of technically brilliant lawyers, who ensure high levels of client care and service at all times, they have rightly gained a reputation for their willingness to go above and beyond for their clients. With strong ties to the communities in which they are based, they have built an enviable client base which spans generations. Due to continuing success, our client is now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their flourishing practice located in the Pulborough area.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Opportunities for continued development
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
• Contributory private health scheme
Legal Secretary – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary vacancy, please contact Karl on######### quoting reference KT05705041.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 41 days ago