ASD Specialist 1:1 Teacher - Brockley | Zoek UK | e251ee
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
ASD Specialist 1:1 Teacher
Brockley, Greater London, England
£20 - £30/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
ASD Teacher - Private Family - Year 9 student
ASD Teacher - Lewisham Borough
ASD Teacher - September start 2021
ASD Teacher - 1 years contract
ASD Teacher - 5 hours a day 5 days a week
Do you have the skills to teacher a student with ASD for a private family?
Are you an insirping, creative teacher who wants the freedom to teach in many different ways?
About the ASD Teacher Job role:
I have a very rare and exciting job opportunity to work with a private family funded by the Local authority to hire an experienced ASD Teacher in London Borough of Lewisham that is available to start ASAP for the right person, to work as an ASD teacher to teach a child on a 1-1basis.
More info about the ASD Teacher role & student’s needs:
* 5 days a week, 5 hours a day with a clear 1 hour break in-between for lunch (try go for walk or get some time for your own for fresh air and a walk).
* You will be Supporting a 14-year-old little girl with ASD, a range of Speech & Language difficulties/delays, learning difficulties but no behaviour issues.
* The little girl can be flexible but sometimes stubborn in the first instance whilst building rapport and establishing boundaries.
* The little girl is very interested in exploring, art, Disney, music and languages. She loves to learn and is very inquisitive.
* We are looking for someone who can tailor lessons to help progress her learning in maths, English, comprehension, speech, social interaction etc...
* You need to be able to write reports, track learning progressions.
* Deliver & plan interesting and engaging lessons (Complete autonomy of how you would like to teach).
* Ideally looking to hire someone who has had experience with MAKATON, PECS or singalong but is not a must.
* Personality is a huge element of being the right match for this child, she reacts best to someone who is bubbly, engaging, nurturing, and caring.
* We are looking for someone who is not afraid of using different learning styles, getting out the house, looking at nature, watching film clip to help with learning etc
.You must have:
* Previous experience as a SEND TA
* Previous experience within SEND
* Full DBS Check
* References Available
* Available to start ASAP
The family are looking for an experienced ASD Teacher who is available to start immediately/ September 2021.
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please contact Courtney at Tempest Resourcing or apply now. Alternatively, if you have a friend or colleague that would like to a new challenge as private family ASD Teacher, please send over their contact details, and you could earn £200 from our Refer a Friend scheme