Maintenance Engineer - Evesham | 1787 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£35000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Salary: £35,000 + Overtime or Bonus + Pension + Sick Pay
Due to the upcoming retirement of one of the maintenance team, a small food processing factory based in Evesham are looking for a Multi-Skilled (electrically biased or 50/50) Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This job offers a challenging and varied role, with a good work/life balance and long-term job security.
Working in a small engineering team, you will be responsible for fault finding, maintaining and servicing a variety of food processing and packaging equipment. You will be working alongside production and operations staff to ensure production targets are met.
Roles & Responsibilities for Maintenance Engineer:
- Fault finding, repairing and maintaining electromechanical equipment
- Working within a small engineering team
- Monday to Friday- 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
- Great work/life balance
- £35,000 + benefits
Skills & Experience for Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be an experienced and competent mechanical and electrical maintenance engineer (electrical bias or 50/50)
- You will hold a qualification within electrical engineering
- You will have recent experience of maintaining production, process or packaging machinery, within a food manufacturing or similar environment
For more information on this Maintenance Engineer role or any other opportunities we have please contact Tom Andrews at Meridian Recruitment on ######.uk tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
No problem! Not everyone does have a CV written up and ready to go. Get in touch, I’d be happy to help.
Apply with confidence
Your application or enquiry will be handled in the strictest of confidence
This job might also suit (for search purposes): Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, shift engineer, Maintenance engineer, Maintenance Technician, Marine engineer, Navy Engineer, REME
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...