CPN/SW/OT - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK | e26083
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CPN/SW/OT - B6 - CIP Team
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
£24 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great CPN , Occupational Therapist or Social Worker in a CIP team . The role will be providing assessment, treatment and care to patients and their families in a Shrewsbury based service.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- Essential Driver - mileage paid 40p per mile
The working hours are Monday to Thursday part time from 8:00am till 4pm . Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT's and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community MH Nurse, OT or Social Worker with MH experience
- Band 6
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration - 3 month
- Full Time position
- £24ph umbrella
Call Hannah on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...