Finance Business Partner - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Business Partner
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to be part of an excellent learning environment, advance and learn alongside business leaders?
We have the right opportunity for you to perform your knowledge in Finance Business Partnering!
Seeking that naturally curious individual who has the right mindset to drive business value and who has the technical skills, but equally the soft skills to succeed.
Do you have a proven track record of using reporting and data analysis to provide insights and influence decision-making, to genuinely make a difference?
If this sounds like you then why not come and work for an organisation which has shown it's strength to navigate through these challenging last 16 months and is looking stronger towards the future...apply today and see where it takes you?
Our future colleague should be based ideally in Enfield or close to Enfield.
Company benefits offered include free parking, enhanced service-based holiday entitlement, 1 day birthday leave, private medical insurance, high-street store discounts and 2 volunteering days per annum, opportunity to join a global network of International business operations, work on international projects, join a well-established international company with over 50 year history with a culture caring, learning, collaborating and sharing the same values at the same time!
The Finance Business Partner works with several senior stakeholders in the region, and provides a true business partnering service to these stakeholders. The post holder is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation, development, and analysis of accurate and relevant financial and non-financial information to inform and support business leadership for the relevant Business Unit(s) in understanding what is happening in their business and helping to make informed decisions.
This is a hands-on role, which works to gain a deep understanding of business performance whilst performing some accounting activities and working with the central Finance team based in Prague helping to refine and improve the accounting process.
The Finance Business Partner will report to the Head of Finance Business Partnering but will have a dotted reporting line to the head of the Business Unit and can expect to be involved in supporting a range of projects including business development propositions and pricing, investment appraisal, cost reduction initiatives and margin improvements.
- Deep business analysis and modelling including financial and non-financial KPIs
o Profitability by service type, branch, customer
o Trend analysis and benchmarking
o Presentations to a range of senior stakeholders
- Providing recommendations to improve business performance
- Supporting the head of the business unit in the delivery of the regional and Group strategy
- Monthly reporting - P&L ownership, flash revenues, business unit commentary
- Annual budgeting and dynamic forecast projections
- Supporting key business unit initiatives - operations, CSR, marketing, special projects
- Supporting the UKI Financial Controller in the provision of high-quality financial metrics for presentation to external stakeholders . banks, auditors
Skills, qualifications & experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and diplomacy skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with using financial reporting systems, Great Plains experience would be useful, and reporting tools
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant with minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in working with external stakeholders
- Must be able to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders in territory, EMEA/Prague, Hong Kong, and the Shared Service Centre in Malaysia
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. Crown is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.