£7.74 - £10.85 per hour, Benefits:Great Opportunity - Apply Today!
Warehouse Operative - Magna Park - Up to £10.85p/h - Immediate Starts
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Lutterworth (Magna Park) area, to work for one of our clients, a leading manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company.
Previous experience withing the manufacturing or warehousing industries would be beneficial, but training is provided so this is not essential.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking and Packing
- Handling Mobile Phones, Tablets and Smart Watches (Screen Testing, Damage Checks, Some Repairs)
- Pallet wrapping, stacking and put away
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Operative...
- Full Time working hours
- Shifts are any 5 from 7 (generally Monday to Friday)
Various Shifts Available to suit any lifestyle
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full time ongoing hours
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
24 hour support from the Assist team
Click to APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
- Assist WarehouseOperative Warehouse Lutterworth MagnaPark Job ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
Posted 44 days ago