Graduate Economic Consulting Analyst - Dutch Speaking
£42K - £45K (DOE)
This company is a hugely successful economic consultancy with a strong international presence, offering their clients high level economic analysis and strategic insight across a diverse range of sectors.
As a consulting analyst on their finance and valuation team, you will be working with a range of top-tier, high-profile clients providing advanced economic analysis and research.
The project work is highly varied. The role will involve quantitative analysis and economic modelling as well as report writing and presentations.
The company is offering a highly competitive salary along with excellent benefits and the chance to build a career with an intellectually curious, collaborative and passionate team.
You will have the choice of being based at one of their European offices, including Amsterdam and London. Salary will vary according to location.
- Excellent academic background, with a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) in economics and or finance.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential.
- Transferable experience in economic or financial analysis.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong research and report writing skills.
Economics and Finance2:1Strong
Posted 12 days ago