Finance Manager (Parttime)
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Salary is pro-rata'd to hours
Our client, an impressive market leader in their field who has recent undergone a period of change, is looking to source a flexible and hard working parttime Finance Manager. Following the changes, this is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who is looking for a good work/life balance in a stand alone role alongside a friendly and pleasant HeadOffice team.
Duties predominantly will entail:
- Preparation and submission of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring compliance with statutory reporting
- Annual preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Provision of management information and analysis in response to specific requests
- Intercompany transactions Coding of invoices for updating to system on a daily basis, filing and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Ensuring that all invoices received provide both Purchase Order and Authorised approvals before processing for payment
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and queries with the account handlers, ensuring these are resolved on a timely basis
- Processing and verifying employee expenses
This role is for 2025 hours per week and the salary will be proratad accordingly
We are ideally seeking a candidate who lives locally to the Harrow are & has recognised Professional Qualifications and is confident in producing management & statutory accounts.
On offer is the opportunity to work autonomously in a positive and pleasant working environment alongside loyal and supportive colleagues.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 20 days ago