Support Worker - West Sussex - This Area Only | Zoek UK | e26f0f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Sussex - This Area Only
£10.03 - £14.50/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Full Time or Part Time flexible hours that work around your needs, weekly pay, fantastic support and interesting and varied working environments! Just some of the reasons why you should apply to work with Peters Dean Care, a leading social care provider in the South East.
Why be a Support Worker with Peters Dean Care?
* Full time and part time hours available, you choose what suits you
* No need to commit to a rigid shift pattern
* Choose hours to work around other commitments like studies, other work or childcare
* Gain experience working in different home
* Get paid weekly and earn holiday pay and pension contributions too!
* Get support and supervision- weekly call and optional monthly meeting
* Friendly and approachable office staff
* Avoid the politics of working permanent roles
* See if you like services before applying for permanent roles there.
* How do I apply? Click apply now and we will be in touch promptly for an initial discussion and to get you out to work quickly!
Support Worker Role: Have you got Support Worker or Care Assistant experience within social care? Do you love the work but have commitments you need to work around, such as studies or childcare? Or do you simply want flexible hours that suit you? Then apply now and we can help you! We have a wide range of shifts available working within residential children and adult care services. These include early shifts such as 8-3, Late shifts such as 3-10 or -10, Waking Night shifts such as 10pm-8am or - and Long Days shifts such as 8am-10pm. Part-time and full-time Support Worker hours available. You can work your choice of hours, between 15hrs to 50hrs per week.
Support Worker Criteria: Social care experience is essential, as is a passion for supporting vulnerable people. We are looking for people who have the desire and drive to be an asset on shift rather than just a number. You will need to be able to work the types of shifts mentioned above and in some areas it is necessary to be able to drive to access the services.
Interested? Then apply now and we will be in touch for an initial discussion