Welder - WR10 | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire, England
Contract (Full time)
Jark Recruitment are currently looking for a MIG Welder for our fantastic client based in Pershore.
This is a full time, temporary to permanent position for the right candidate, with an immediate start following a successful weld test!
The hours are Monday to Thursday 07:45am till 17:00pm, and Friday 07:45am till 13:00pm, with a pay rate of £ per hour!
This role is commutable from Pershore, Evesham, Worcester and has onsite parking.
• To weld light steel and aluminium fabrications using a TIG or MIG welding process, using a range of material thicknesses from 3mm to 12mm.
• A crucial aspect of this job is quality control, as you must inspect both raw materials and finished products for compliance with safety and company standards.
• Work to the required standards with minimal supervision.
• Ability to carry out self-inspection of own welding activities within defined parameters/ requirements before submitting work to final Inspection.
• Undertake good housekeeping to reinstate the work area following engineering activities
• Work safely ensuring work areas are free from hazards and equipment is visually inspected before use.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience TIG or MIG welding.
• Ability to work from engineering drawings is essential.
• Relevant welders certificate in accordance with 9606-1 & 9606-2.
• NVQ Level an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Please send your up to date CV to (url removed) or call Holly on (phone number removed)