Assistant Telecoms - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Telecoms Surveyor
Reading - This Area Only
£20000 - £25000/annum + company vehicle + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Assistant Telecoms Surveyor
Salary up to £25,000 (DOE) + Company Vehicle + benefits
Our client are specialists within the utilities detection industry who specialise within multi-disciplined underground utility detection and design across the infrastructure sector supplying their clients with high quality surveys.
The Assistant Telecoms Surveyor is responsible for supporting telecoms surveying, data collection and reporting. The Assistant Telecoms Surveyor will be required to undertake telecoms surveys using multiple techniques whilst maintaining safe working practices to provide high quality survey data, following surveying processes and specifications with accuracy. The Assistant Telecoms Surveyor will be required to deliver survey outcomes within the specified timescales and budgetary expectations.
* Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications
* Responsible for supporting the collection and analysis of telecoms survey data, along with appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or data to be added to other schemes
* Maintain effective communication between team members
* Work with and follow the direction of other surveyors to provide the survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales
* Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks
* Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines
* Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to whilst on site – such as: Health & Safety, NRSWA, CDM etc.
* Participate in ‘lessons learned’ and contribute to the improvement of processes
* Participate in the development of equipment, methods or software
* Maintain equipment and vehicles as required to ensure they are always available
* You may also be required to undertake duties within other areas of the company as and when required
* Minimum of 5 level 2 qualifications . GCSE’s including Maths & English
* Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
* Forensic attention to detail
* Good communication skills – both written and verbal
* Professional telephone manner
* Good organisational skills
* UK driving licence
Preferred Skills & Experience
* Conversant in the use of utility surveying equipment (EML, GPR, & GPS)
* Experience in delivering telecoms surveys
* Network operator qualifications . NOPS - S5 PIA Pole Survey, S6 PIA Duct Survey, SA002 Safety Underground, SA001a/SA001 Safety Overhead
* CSCS Card
* NRSWA Certified
* PIA survey accreditations
* Network operator qualifications . NOPS
Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Company funded Private Health Care, Company funded Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Paid charitable workday, Medicash – Health Care Cash Scheme – also offers retail discounts.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news