Office Coordinator 6 months - Birmingham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Office Coordinator 6 months
Temporary (Full time)
6 MONTHS ADMIN ROLE
CLIENT is committed to building a healthier, happier, better connected and more prosperous West Midlands. This is our vision. Our Values are central to how we work and interact with our wider partners and stakeholders. We encourage our colleagues to:
Be Collaborative, Be Innovative, Be Driven and Be Inclusive.
The role will provide a high-quality business support function to the Network Resilience team within Transport for West Midlands (TfWM), assisting with all elements of the day to day support of the team and business as required.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Network Resilience Administration Manager in creating, delivering and maintaining a proactive front-line service to the Team and stakeholders.
- Provide a professional image, Members and partner organisations and visitors at all times, whilst delivering outstanding administrative support to the CLIENT as required.
- Provide effective support to the Network Resilience team.
- Support with the facilitation and servicing of meetings to include preparation of meetings material, examples being recording, typing and distribution of actions notes, arranging meetings and events, booking meeting rooms at various locations, registering visitors and arranging meeting resources as appropriate.
- Provide diary and inbox management to the KRN Manager and as required within the team.
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for internal and external meetings for team members in accordance with policy, collecting tickets and documentation where required.
- Produce working documents using Microsoft Office packages and standard business/organisational templates.
- Maintain and update information systems, documents and distribution lists as required.
- Assist the team with procurement by raising Business World purchase orders and following the process through to the end.
- Be aware of corporate data protection and management policies and ensuring all activities are undertaken in line with the data security procedures.
The Role Holder
- A good standard of education, including maths and English at GCSE or equivalent level.
- Any relevant Business Administration qualifications (desirable).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a fast-paced team.
- The desire to learn and develop.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritising work to meet demands.
- Awareness of data.
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
WFH for now, part time in next few months from office
email (url removed)