Digital Forensics Investigator
London, Greater London, England
Are you interested in working towards industry recognised qualifications?
Are you looking to progress in your career and make a name as a market leader?
Do you want to work on some of the most exciting investigations globally?
Look no further – we have the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is a market leader in the forensic investigations space and due to a recent influx in demand are looking to bring in a Forensic Investigator. As part of the role you will work alongside the existing team of experts to carry out investigations across the full spectrum of hardware. Our client has made a name for themselves as a global leader in this space due to meticulous strategic planning and efficiently utilising industry-leading tools. For the right investigator our client will offer you an extremely competitive package and fast track progression plan – including extensive training and work towards recognised industry qualifications such as EnCe.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will carry out Digital Forensics investigations across the full spectrum of hardware (Computers, Mobile Phones etc.)
- Where required you will need to provide expert witness testimony in court
- Ensure investigations are carried out in line with best practice procedures such as ISO 17025
- You will be conducting analysis where expert opinion is required
- You need a minimum of 2 years’ experience within digital forensics in either the public or private sector
- You will have experience producing security documentation and an understanding of relevant legal issues such as CPIA and PACE
- Your experience must include the use of forensic software; FTK, EnCase, Cellebrite and XRY are all desirable
- You must have an established track record of producing expert reports and witness statements
If you are interested in applying for this role, or believe that you are suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.
Posted 20 days ago