School Business Manager Ealing Primary School
£33700 - £56300 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional School Business Manager candidate to encourage and grow local partnerships for a West London Primary school located in the borough of Ealing. The school is looking for an experienced in order to expand our curriculum opportunities and create additional revenue streams.
This is a forward thinking and creative school with exceptional children who are keen to learn and a committed and friendly staff team. REESON Education are looking for a strong and experienced candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration, in particular Finance, Premises, Fund Raising and Human Resources.
The right candidate will:
- Have good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Be highly organised, reliable and able to use time management skills effectively
- Have experience in financial management and human resources in a school;
- Have experience of setting and monitoring annual budgets and reporting on progress against budget;
- Understands safeguarding and child protection;
- Be committed to equal opportunities;
- Have experience in pre and postrecruitment checks in a school setting
- Understand health and safety requirements.
- Possess selfmotivation and initiative and be able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Have experience in strategic planning; administration management; finance; budget planning and implementation; procurement; human resources; fund raising.
- And above all you should have a sense of humour and be flexible.
The school can offer you:
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
- A supportive and inclusive Catholic school where everyone is valued
- Opportunities to further your professional development
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team and supportive and active Governing Body
Should this position be of interest to you please do not delay in contact Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP. Interviews are commencing over the summer break.
Posted 50 days ago