Business Development Manager - Woodstock | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - base salary circa £60,000 + commission
Woodstock, Oxfordshire, England
60000.0000 - 70000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Business Development Manager - Oxfordshire based
To support our continued expansion within the UK, we are now looking for two Business Development Managers to identify further growth opportunities in order to increase the sales of cyber security within the UK market.
We are a dynamic, intelligent and focussed Information Security Service Provider (ISO 27001 and 22301 certified) who pride themselves on working with our clients to manage their business risk and have a reputation for excellence. We manage our business on our core values of passion, knowledge, integrity and accountability.
Working in line with an annual sales target, you will;
- Initiate and develop strategies for business growth that identify opportunities for new and potential clients of CyberCX;
- Account manage services and diversify service offerings with existing clients;
- Develop, negotiate and complete proposals, tenders and/or sales opportunities identified;
- Ensure that the appropriate business development contracts are identified, and relationships developed and maintained;
- UK and international travel may be required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally, hold a graduate or post graduate qualifications in Cyber, technology or similar;
- At least 3+ years of sales experience in B2B environments in cybersecurity or technology;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with the ability to liaise at all levels both internally and externally;
- Exceptional negotiation, influencing, planning and organisational skills;
- Exemplary service delivery skills, including project planning and time management and the ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure;
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, ethical behaviour and commitment to the values of the organization.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this full-time role and will be required to carry out an enhanced disclosure check (funded by the company).
If you are a positive self-starter with the ability to motivate others and work within a team to achieve quality focused results, we would love to hear from you.