Trainee Careers Advisor - Dartford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Careers Advisor, £21.5k
Dartford, Kent, England
£21500 - £23430/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Trainee Careers Advisor
£21,500 starting, £23,430 once qualified.
28-31 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Pension & Life Assurance
We are working with a leading charity in the Southeast who support people to enhance their skills and build confidence, helping them into training, education, or employment, supporting over 50,000 people each year.
As they continue to grow across the Southeast, they are recruiting for additional Trainee Careers Advisors to join them in either Kent or Sussex. You will be providing Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to adults on a range of opportunities, including learning, career paths and employment from a variety of backgrounds, in a range of community and employer settings, or remotely using telephone or video calling.
You will be in training for the first 6 months, then after 12-18 months, you will receive a pay rise as qualified – with a chance to then complete your Level 6 qualification.
* Dealing with customers who are searching to get back into employment, or education, who are all in different situations, such as those who have; been made redundant, have health difficulties or have been in long-term unemployment.
* Delivery will be undertaken from a range of venues ., Job Centre Plus, libraries, colleges, and community settings, or remotely using telephone/video calls.
* Having virtual meetings, both in 1-1 and group settings.
* Meeting customers in person at Job Centres.
You should have…
* Excellent communication skills.
* Approachable and emotionally intelligent attributes.
* The ability to naturally motivate people.
* Above basic IT skills.
* Great organisational skills.
* A full UK drivers’ licence.
DBS check required