OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST REHAB / REABLEMENT
Up to £18 per hour
This position will involve working out in the community visiting patients within their own home, so applicants will need to have a valid driving licence and access to a car.
This job is ideally suited to someone with postgraduate Occupational Therapy experience. Previous community OT experience is beneficial but not essential.
The jobs offers an excellent hourly pay rate of up to £18 per hour along with an annual CPD contribution scheme.
Beneficial criteria to help be successful in this OT role includes the following:
- HCPC Registration
- Valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Valid right to work in the UK - UK / EU passport or valid visa
***Please note visa sponsorship cannot be provided with this job***
Your World Healthcare is a leading approved specialist healthcare recruitment agency on all NHS government supply frameworks, we place a range of Allied Health Professionals (AHP) and Health Science Services (HSS) supporting careers including: Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Dietitians and Therapy Assistants.
Our market leading candidate service benefits package includes:
- CPD Assistance
- Mandatory Training Arrangements
- Complete NHS Government Approved Framework Service
- UK employment opportunities
- Personally dedicated Consultant
- Direct contact outside core business hours & weekends
- Expert payroll team
- Efficient, dedicated compliance service
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail or to apply, email your CV to ######### or call Sean Coxon on#########
Posted 11 days ago