Customer Sales Advisor - Bristol | 11071 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Sales Advisor
£20000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Sales Advisor
Clifton area - office based role.
- £20,000 basic salary with a realistic OTE of up to £27,500 + excellent company benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Working hours: 9-5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Very successful and well-established, award-winning client in the training sector has an excellent opportunity for Customer Sales Advisors to join the team.
We are looking for enthusiastic, proactive Telesales Executives/Customer Service Advisors to deliver outstanding customer service and results. Energy and a desire to hit and exceed targets and KPI's is essential in this role as is the ability to relate to people and recognise and help with their needs.
You'll be dealing with people either looking for a career change, or simply want to gain a qualification. You are provided with warm leads which will be converted into sales - there is no cold-calling within this role.
A confident, empathetic telephone manner is a must!
Your key duties will include;
- Focussing on contacting prospective customers interested in Training Courses through outbound calling.
- Ensure that learners are provided with accurate course information to make informed choices
- Ensure highest levels of customer experience across the end-to-end sales process
- Advise learners on the most appropriate courses or qualifications to suit their needs
- Handle new inbound enquiries and leads generated through online and offline marketing activity
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and year-end financial targets and KPI's including calls and talk-time
You will need:
- Outstanding customer service skills and telephone manner!
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment in either sales or customer service
- Experience of working in results orientated roles
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets over a sustained period desirable
- Experience in a telesales environment desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role then please click on apply.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...