Product Assessor - Medical Beds & Surfaces
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£30k - 35k per year + + Benefits
- Established for over 15 years
- Seeing good growth levels
- Great career opportunity
- To support all aspects of product assessment, training through education and demonstration, technical surveys and installations through quotations and after care. Mainly around Beds/Cots, Moving & Handling and Pressure Care.
- To support all areas of product assessment and technical surveys/install supervision
- To support all beds, cots and surfaces products through assessment, training and installation
- To support all moving and handling products through assessment and training.
- To support as required field based technical service issues
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for an assessor ideally from pressure care/moving handling products already but this is not a prerequisite as will certainly consider Physiotherapist, Disability Analysts, OT's
- The equipment is heavy so you will need to be physically fit and have good assessing and training capabilities and comfortable with handling patients and demonstrating equipment.
- Perhaps Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist wanting to get into an assessors role
- An idea of NHS sales would be beneficial, professional, well presented
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 34 days ago