European Finance Director - London | 29019 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
European Finance Director
London, Greater London, England
£110000 - £150000 per annum
I'm currently working on a Search for a Start-up Global Renewable Energy Company who are seeking to hire a number one in finance. The role will be tilted European Finance Director to partner with the international executive team to help add significant value to the business.
The European Finance Director role for the Start-up Global Renewable Energy Company will be located in central London (Zone One) but will have a mix of both office and remote working. The European Finance Director reports to the Global CFO and has strong day to day interaction with the whole business. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone that is a self-motivated, able to work autonomously and wants to influence the key decision makers of an international company.
- As a member of the European management team, You will play a significant part in a dynamic business and have the ability to influence change.
- The European Finance Director is responsible for directing the financial functions of the European entities in accordance with financial management principles and practices within the European renewable Energy industry.
- The European Finance Director will be responsible for improving systems, processes, controls and ensuring compliance with group and local policies.
- The European Finance Director will be charged with improving the quality of data integrity to create best in class reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Additionally the European Finance Director will have autonomy to drive the budget, forecast and long-term planning, visualize dashboards, ensuring KPI inputs and outputs are of commercial value.
- Furthermore, the European Finance Director will lead the European fiscal and accounting initiatives including the audit of various entities.
- Management of a finance teams throughout Europe is also an important part of the role.
The Start-up Global Renewable Energy Company based in central London are ideally seeking a qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) candidate that is entrepreneurial and commercially minded. Able to demonstrate extensive renewable energy sector experience, lead an international finance team including ownership of local TAX, VAT and Audit process.
There would be a high priority for a candidate with a large or listed company back ground with start-up renewable energy sector experience and is fluent French and or Mandarin and or Cantonese.
The Start-up Global Renewable Energy Company will have The European Finance Director vacancy sit in their European HQ based in central London but would include a mix of both office and remote working. The company by nature is highly inquisitive and will continue to grow through gaining market share and by acquisition.
Salary & Benefits
The Start-up Global Renewable Energy Company, based in central London, are looking to pay European Finance Director between £110,000 - £150,000 dependant on experience, plus annual bonus, and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...