Haywards Heath, West Sussex
£55 - £65 per day
Are you available to support a child in a primary school in Haywards Heath?
Do you have experience as a TA offering intervention support on a 121 basis?
Would a forward thinking school be the place you would like to work in?
If so, read on
One of our primary schools in Haywards Heath I support has an exciting opportunity for an inspiring person to join their team of experienced Teaching Assistants. This is a support role for a child who is in need of some 121 intervention to ensure they can continue to access the curriculum. This role will suit someone with previous experience. If this sounds like something you are interested in the please apply today. The closing date is Friday 20th September 2019 so dont delay!
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
* Communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
* Motivate an individual with their learning
* Show initiative in supporting pupils individual needs
* Build positive relationships with pupils
* Have the highest expectations of themselves and the pupils
* Show flexibility and adaptability, with a can do attitude
* Deliver interventions under the supervision of the SENDCo
* Support the class teacher in the intervention required
* Be able to work as part of a team.
The school will offer:
* The chance to work in a wellequipped school, with great facilities
* Children who are keen to learn and be part of the school community
* The opportunity to become part of our friendly and supportive staff team
* A happy working environment
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please dont hesitate to email me on #########
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.
Posted 38 days ago