Female P.E. Teacher
Northumberland - This Area Only
£550 - 850 per week
Are you a strong and experienced Physical Education Teacher? Looking for a new role? Can you teach KS3-KS4 Physical Education? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a Female P.E Teacher on behalf of a client school in County Durham. The role offered will be temporary, lasting a term but will have the possibility of being extended. You will be prepping and delivering lessons across KS3-KS4 to classes of mixed ability. They are looking to appoint a new Teacher in November to work a minimum of 9 weeks.
The school is located in North County Durham and currently has over 1000 pupils on roll. Students are well behaved and the school prides it self on its inclusive and caring atmosphere. This combined with the SLT’s continued commitment to the performing arts, sports and a wealth of extra-curricular activities ensures all learners are fully supported and challenged to achieve their potential.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- UK recognised teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Physical Education up to KS4
- A friendly and patient approach to teaching
- Good behaviour management skills
- The ability to plan and deliver effective lessons
Benefits to you:
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector
- Competitive rates of pay - earn between GBP550 - 850 per week.
- Teacher of the Month Awards
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD
Even if this position doesn’t sound right for yourself but you are a Secondary Teacher looking for long or short-term supply work, then please get in touch as we may have more suitable positions!
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Stuart Hawkins at Teaching Personnel on#########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 11 days ago