Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Registered Nurse - Hospital
Up to £30 per hour + Free PVG and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We are looking for nurses like you!
As a Registered Nurse in Ayr, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be caring for patients through NHS bank work and within hospitals for this position. You'll support with the management of health and social care workers and the administration of medication. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader.
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. You'll have previous experience of caring for service users in recovery, theatres, critical care, orthopaedic, anaesthetic and/or general hospital nursing. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 44 days ago