Social Worker - Children''s Duty & Assessment Team
Northamptonshire - This Area Only
Up to £36 per hour + £150 weekly accommodation allowance
Northamptonshire County Council is currently looking for experienced Locum Social Workers to join their Children's Duty & Assessment Team.
As a Social Worker within the Team you will play the pivotal role of being the first person the family will work with within the system. As the role is so vital the Authority can offer an extremely competitive pay rate along with an accommodation allowance.
There are multiple offices throughout the area meaning that it is easily commutable to work from the office closest to you. The area also offers strong direct train links to and from surrounding areas, along with access via M40, M1 and M6 for car drivers.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- 3+ years' experience as a Social Worker within Front Line Children's services
- Strong skills in Assessments and short-term case holding
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Car driver with your own vehicle
What do you get?
- Accommodation allowance of £150 per week
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £36 ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton######### or#########
Posted 5 days ago