London SE15, UK
£25K - £30K (Depending on experience)
Permanent, full time
Salary: £25k - £30k (Depending on experience)
- Are you a professional EA or PA with a keen eye for detail?
- Are you experienced at supporting a senior team and running a fast-paced, prestigious office?
- Can you be versatile and work in a proactive manner to ensure all requirements met?
If you feel that this is the next role for you, keep reading for further information about this exciting and important role at DMC.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting our senior team and undertaking a wide range of vital administrative duties to keep DMC Healthcares Head office running smoothly. If you enjoy lots of variety, have a structured approach to see work through to completion and enjoy working with people to get things done, then this could be a great role for you.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of duties to support the senior team on a daily basis. You will be flexible in your approach, like multi-tasking and spotting ways to make the senior teams diaries and office operations run efficiently. You will be a forward thinker and happy to suggest improvements where necessary to improve standards.
Main responsibilities of this position will include:
As Executive Assistant, you will assist all members of the senior team across the business. This can range from managing multiple complex diaries, organising meetings and travel arrangements, making sure Head Office is presentable to the tiniest of detail and generally ensuring the full and efficient running of the office is maintained and improved. It is a responsible role that will require a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Key duties will include:
- Extensive diary management, arranging meetings and making travel arrangements. This will be a mix of business and some personal travel and diary arrangements
- Planning, organising and participating in meetings of the wider business and minute-taking where necessary, ensuring that actions/decisions are recorded accurately and circulated as required in a timely manner
- Ensuring the main office and Directors offices are neat, tidy and presentable at all times, including keeping the Directors office fully stocked with refreshments and stationery
- Answering incoming calls, monitoring emails and greeting visitors
- Administrative tasks will include preparing reports, setting up action logs and meeting records using Excel and Word and helping develop presentations using PowerPoint or other tech solutions
- Maintaining all relevant working documents and record changes accordingly and keep appropriate change logs. Compliance is critical within our business. Your excellent IT skills will certainly be needed!
- Seeking out ways to improve the way we work and develop process maps of tasks and maintaining version control of documented processes will be your responsibility
- Placing orders for stationary and other sundries, keeping supplies topped up and in order. This will involve liaising with suppliers to ensure best deals and consistent good quality service
- Ensuring all desks for staff joining the Head Office are set up, including the necessary IT, access fobs and ID badges
- Ensuring the PCs have correct codes and cables are neat and tidy
- Meeting room management, including making sure all equipment and refreshments are stocked up and arranged in a tidy manner
- Liaising with other support staff to ensure the smooth and presentable running of the office
- Maintaining and being responsible for petty cash and board staff expenses
- Assisting with the organisation of corporate and social events
What we are looking for:
- You must be discreet and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- It is a busy role and you will need to be highly organised and a good communicator to keep colleagues up to date on diary changes, projects and other activities
- Flexibility in the hours you work and where you work will be necessary. You will have your main base for work in London, however there will be travel required across the UK
- Building relationships and getting on with your colleagues to get things done is going to be important so you must be a good team player
- Have a keen eye for detail and keep the Head Office running to a high standard
- Be forward thinking and be able to work on your own initiative, preempting issues before they occur and suggesting improvement
- Be able to present yourself in a professional business manner at all times
We expect you will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar EA/PA role and experience of working at senior management level.
- Ability to organise, plan and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills, and the confidence to work across the levels of the business
- Ability to take notes and create reports/action logs
- High level of attention to detail to produce documents for the senior team and the business
- Commitment to personal development
- Excellent skills in Microsoft 365 packages, especially Excel, and you must be comfortable in embracing new technology
- UK driving licence is useful but not essential
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The Executive Assistant post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting your CV. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at#########
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.
Equality and Diversity Statement The company supports the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
This job advert may close as soon as sufficient suitable applications have been received. If interested please apply for this post as soon as possible
Your submitted application maybe imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. By applying for this post you are agreeing to DMC Healthcare transferring the information within this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the DMC Electronic Staff Records system.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
Posted 15 days ago