Toyota Sales Administrator - Nuneaton | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Toyota Sales Administrator
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Sales Administrator to join our Toyota Dealership in Nuneaton. The hours of work are 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We require a highly organised administrator to provide support to the retail sales team, to ensure all paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
Role and Responsibilities
- In this busy and varied role you will work closely with the sales department in the processing of customers’ vehicle orders, and all associated administration.
- Processing vehicle orders, taxing vehicles, supporting Retail Managers to collate finance paperwork and order tracking details.
- Managing a heavy workload and prioritising work schedules
- Liaising between customers and our own in-house departments to ensure vehicles are ordered exactly to customer requirements
- Previous experience of Vehicle Sales Administration would be advantageous, however as long as you are able to demonstrate previous experience in a busy administrational role training can be provided
- You will be an excellent communicator with outstanding administrative skills
- An ability to work to a high standard, particularly a high attention to detail to ensure all paperwork is submitted securely and accurately
- Working independently or as a team, you will have the ability to engage with other members of the dealership to encourage a smooth and efficient service for our customers
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK There’s a reason why this is the case, actually there’s over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world’s most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be so if you are looking for a career within the motor trade, automotive or car dealership sector then please apply today. If you are looking for similar motor trade jobs you can also join our Talent Bank.