£27652 - £35875 per annum
We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join a fully compliant, stateoftheart Mental Health hospital based in Taunton.
You will be joining a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) in this specialist hospital that provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
We are ideally looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with experience in Forensics, Low Secure, Rehabilitation or PICU.
Criteria for the role include:
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this role include:
- Attractive salary up to £36,000.00 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week,
- Hourly enhancements of up to 66%
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability care
- Free uniform provided
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Paid birthday and anniversary leave
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Ryan at Leaders in Care on#########
Posted 28 days ago