MRP / SAP Data - Tyne and Wear - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
MRP / SAP Data Analyst
Tyne and Wear - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An MRP / SAP Data Analyst with good SQL and VBA skills is sought by a busy manufacturing company
You will be responsible for the extraction and analysis of data from the MRP system, writing and executing SQL database queries to support requests for reports, data or analysis and using Data and systems to drive innovation and process improvement within the company.
Key tasks include
- Extracting and manipulating data, by using software packages such as Access and SQL
- Creating dashboards in data analytics tools
- Liaising with 3rd party IT support contractors or suppliers to resolve technical issues.
- Leading the introduction of changes to the way we work within the MRP system and the way we interact with our customers . the introduction of EDI
- Develop a detailed working knowledge of data sources, metrics and calculations used across the business.
- Seeking opportunities to use software to enhance automation
- Deliver regular, as well as, ad-hoc management information and analysis
- Configuration and installation of desktop systems and software.
- Assist in the delivery of software license management and maintaining records of software licenses
The right candidate will have strong SQL skills and be proficient in VBA and macros, charting and pivot tables using Microsoft Excel. You will have experience of SAP or other MRP systems such as Syspro and be able to develop and maintain a good understanding of key business processes, people and systems. You will have analytical, problem solving and data manipulation skills, be able to devise and assess multiple approaches to solving problems and challenge the status quo to examine better ways of stakeholder reporting and process improvement.
You will also be able to prioritise workload and manage stakeholder expectations, be responsive to change and be able to work under pressure. Effective communication skills with the ability to make technical concepts both accessible and interesting to non-technical people and customers
This is an exciting career opportunity within an established manufacturing company. Please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now for details
Major Recruitment Ltd supplies Technical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales candidates and operates as a recruitment agency for permanent placements and as an employment business for temporary assignments