Systems Design Engineer
Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire
£69 - £70 per annum
Contract (Full time)
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
- Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Systems Design Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Warton on an initial 6month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £70 per hour.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you wont find anywhere else.
Within the role of Systems Design Engineer, youll be responsible for:
Supporting the submission of IM&T Solutions for new business opportunities.
Providing technical leadership, authority and direction.
Supporting the creation of technical estimates and costs.
Ensuring business requirements are correctly translated into cost effective technical solutions.
To succeed within the role of Systems Design Engineer, youll ideally have the following skills/experience:
A recognised architectural qualification such as ToGAF (or equivalent) and demonstrable experience in its practical use across the IM&T solution/product lifecycle.
Knowledge of Microsoft packages and familiarity with topical Computer Aided Systems Engineering (CASE) tools used for architectural design.
Good written and oral communications skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Systems Design Engineer please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the apply now button.
- *** PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible! ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 72 days ago