Electrical Supervisor Heavy Engineering : 17204
Electrical Supervisor Heavy Engineering
42 hours Per Week Days
Our client, a large manufacturing organisation, has a very exciting opportunity for an ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR at their location in the East Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a large company at the spear head of the operation.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Electrical Engineering at boast:
- 17th / 18th Edition Qualification
- Automation Experience (Conveyors, Compressors, Motors, Pumps etc)
- Level 3 Qualification, Btec, NVQ, City and Guilds or equivalent
- 5s Experience
- PLC Experience knowledge, Programming advantageous.
This is a very exciting time for our client as they have recently invested heavily into the site and are looking to increase efficiencies and reliability of the site.
This is an important position for our client and the person is just as important as the persons experience, strong leadership experience is a must to get the most out of the talented team of engineers.
Root cause analysis would be a huge advantage as would experience of/ or understanding of World Calss Methodology.
42 Hours per week (longer Wednesday Flexi hours rest of week)
- Excellent Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Excellent Pension
- * Contributory pension scheme
- * Free parking
- * Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- * Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- * Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Electrical Supervisor, you will have an engineering qualification and proven maintenance experience in a fast paced, complex business. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience of:
- * Mechanical, electrical, automation and site facilities equipment
- * Legal compliance
- * Data manipulation to identify areas of performance opportunity
- * Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and outlook.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a site based Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring operational and engineering based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- * Creating maintenance plans to include operational, mechanical, electrical, automation and utilities that provide maintenance for modular and overhaul outages as well as running preventative checks.
- * Planning, completion, effectiveness of interventions and improvement initiatives
- * Scoping and delivery of capital projects, deputising for the Engineering Manager
- * Coaching of the engineering team to safely increase efficiency at reduced cost with no adverse quality impact.
- * Building an engineering team where all persons are developed to fulfil role and succession managed.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 28 days ago