North West London, Greater London, England
£28,000 to £36,000 (dependent upon experience) + benefits + study support
We are currently working with a Leading Accountancy Practice in Blackburn that are looking to add to their highly regarding Tax team. They are keen to meet with Tax Seniors over the coming weeks.
- Working closely alongside the tax partners.
- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients.
- The role will be a mix of compliance and advisory work.
- Aiding the managers in developing junior employees’ talent through supervision, delegation and technical support.
- Building professional relationships with clients.
Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals. Working alongside other experienced tax professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate tax.
- Ideally be ACA/ACCA or ATT qualified.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and be flexible working in a team environment.
- Have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Posted 20 days ago